- The board measures 16"x22" (approx 41cm x 56cm)
- The aperture is approximately 7" x 5".
- The frame will be handmade to order by ourselves and will come complete with perspex, backing board and wall hangings.
- Engraving is free as standard. Use the text boxes to tell us the details which you would like engraved. Please ensure your spelling is correct as mistakes cannot be rectified.
- We use a state of the art laser engraving machine which burns your text on to the frame rather than carving your text out with a blade engraver. Due to the engraving process and the materials that we use, your text sometimes has a 3d effect rather than a groove. You can see this from the photos.
- You will receive a free pen. Additional pens are available.
- You can choose from a range of different signing board, frame and pen colours using the drop down boxes. If you would like the black board please choose the silver or gold gel pen as the black ink will not show.
- We use a high tech computerised mount cutter to produce a bevel cut and groove around the photo.This enhances your picture to enable it to stand out when on display, adding to the quality of the product.
Number of guests:
The size of the messages and the style of writing will determine how many people this board is suitable for. We would recommend a maximum of 50-70 messages. As most people leave messages as couples & families, this would be up to approximately 100-140 guests.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the perspex from the frame and put a photo/poem/instructions etc in the aperture to display on your special day/event.
- Ask guests to leave their messages around the board with the pen provided. - We recommend that you leave the board inside the frame for when your guests are leaving their messages as this prevents any messages been left close to the edge which may be covered once the frame is put back on.
- After your event simply replace what you have in the aperture with a selected photo from the day and put the frame back together with the perspex
- Hang on your wall to cherish for the years to come.
TIP - For best results we recommend laying the frame flat rather than using an easel. Your guests are sure to produce neater writing that way and there is less risk of the frame being pushed over and damaged.
Production & Delivery:
All our frames and boards are handmade to order, and although we aim for the fastest possible turn around we ask you to please allow:
- Standard Delivery - Up to 10 working days
- Express Delivery - Up to 5 working days