50cm x 40cm - White - Ref D186
We manufacture these frames to your specification from our factory workshop - made out of wood with a coloured finish, they also come complete with perspex, backboard and a hanging kit. Perspex is very difficult to break, lightweight and as clear as glass.
Description & Specification
The frame can be hung in either landscape or portrait using the wall hanging kit provided
- Frame width: approx 44mm
- Frame depth: approx 19mm
- Material: Wood
- Colour: White
- Profile: Flat, Chamfered Inner Edge
- Finish: Wood Grain
Add a Mount
You can add a mount using the drop down box and selecting your colour.
Please use the 'Message to Factory Framing' text box to let us know your required aperture/ opening size. Please specify if the custom aperture is to be cut exact or you would like us to allow an overlap to accommodate your image.
If you do not specify a size, your mount will be cut to border sizes of 2"
Instruction for Use
- To fit your image simply bend back the flexi pins on the back and remove the backing board.
- Remove the protective film from both sides of the perspex. You can do this easily by pealing it away from the corners. The perspex will appear dull and heavily scratched until this is removed.
- Insert your image/artwork and replace the backing board, securing it back in place by bending back the flexi pins.
- We recommend sealing the back of the frame with tape to keep it secure and reduce the risk of dust/insects getting into the frame. We use Kraft Tape.
Colours may not show accurately on your device or screen.
The size of the frame stated is the window size and not the outside size.